Opensource Working Group
- Develop a series of baseline specifications for Green Software.
- Ensure that the specifications can be implemented in an interoperable fashion on the computing platforms in widespread use in both developed and developing regions.
How we work
- We hold weekly meetings on Wednesday @ 1500 (GMT) you can see the minutes of every meeting documented in issues within our repo on GitHub.
- Minutes until August 2022 are found in markdown files in our repo on GitHub.
Call for projects
- A home for data
- A way to standardise data interchange
Proposing a new project
To propose a project, we ask that you create a short project document and gather the interest of at least three people from 2 different member organizations.
Reach out to the chairs, who will add you to the next working group meeting agenda.
If the working group reaches consensus and agrees, your project will be made official and start receiving the support of the Foundation.
However, often it requires several conversations with the working group to evolve your project proposal to a version where everyone is comfortable.
Once launched, the working group will support you in executing your project and source the resources required from the Foundation and its members.
- Press Release FAQ
- Main Website
- Main GitHub Repository
- Slack (Private for GSF Members Only)
- Google Drive Folder(Private for GSF Members Only)
- Our Handbook(Private for GSF Members Only)