Opensource Working Group
- Direct open-source, open-data and academic research in areas that advance the field of green software.
- Develop open-source tools to improve the monitoring, measurement and lifecycle assessment of green software
GSF Member Meetings
- We hold fortnightly meetings on Tuesday @ 1500 (UTC) for GSF Members, you can see the minutes of every meeting documented in issues within our public repo on GitHub.
- Minutes until August 2022 are found in markdown files in our repo on GitHub.
Contributions are welcome from both GSF Members and Non members.
Proposing a new project
- Any GSF Member may raise a project proposal idea, following the process outlined in the GSF Project Lifecycle
- The proposal should be submitted to a Working Group using the New Project Proposal issue template.
- Working Group Overview
- Subscribe to the Opensource Working Group to receive meeting invites - Members Only, Work Email required.
- Register to the foundation - Members only, Work Email required.
- Main GitHub Repository
Co-chairs and GSF PM
Ruby DickinsonData and AI Manager@Avanade
Srinivasan RakhunathanSenior Program Manager@Microsoft
Tammy Adkins McClellanSr. Cloud Solution Architect@Microsoft
Sophie TrinderSr. Technical Project Manager@Green Software Foundation